Dates Available: Various Dates Available
Tour Length: 8 Days/7 Nights (NCL)
Discover cascading waterfalls and active volcanoes, dip your toes in crystal blue waters and walk on black, green and white sand beaches. Feel the soothing ocean breeze as you unwind and discover the unspoiled nature of Hawaii!
Day One: Honolulu, Oahu
Arrive in Honolulu, Oahu Hawaii’s largest City. The big, blue Pacific and stunning Koolau Mountains serve as a dramatic setting for Hawaii’s largest city. Depending on your flight schedule, climb to the top of Diamond Head, take a sunset stroll on Waikiki Beach or get a glimpse of history by visiting Pearl Harbor and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
Board your Norwegian Cruise ship, “The Pride of America”, at 5:00 pm and set sail at 7:00 pm for Kahului, Maui.
From the moment you step into the Capitol Atrium, with its soaring Tiffany-glass dome and grand staircase, you’ll know this is a spectacular cruise ship. This vibrant Americana-themed ship features the Kuku Cultural Center with showcases of historical pieces that illuminate and outline the heritage and history of this exotic destination. You will cruise America’s paradise in style, with 14 restaurants, 9 bars and lounges, spacious suites and lots of balconies – perfect for whale watching, witnessing the Kilauea Volcano or taking in the dramatic views of the Napali Coast.
Day Two: Kahului, Maui
Arrive at the port of Kahului, Maui by 8:00 am and spend two days exploring this beautiful peace of paradise. A surplus of natural splendor and the genuine hospitality of its people have helped to make Maui, Hawaii’s second most popular island. Explore the fascinating history of the town of Lahaina. Plant yourself on a pristine beach, or play one of the world’s most beautiful golf courses.
Day Three: Kahului, Maui
After a day of sightseeing, depart Maui by 6:00 pm and sail overnight to Hilo.
Day Four: Hilo, Hawaii
Arrive at the port of Hilo by 8:00 am. The entire city of Hilo is like one giant greenhouse with spectacular tropical flowers at every turn. Visit the town’s well-preserved historic buildings, which date back to the turn of the century and showcase Hawaii’s unique architecture. Just 30 miles away is the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, the home of the active Kilauea Volcano. Sail overnight to Kona.
Day Five: Kona, Hawaii
Arrive in port by 7:00 am. Kona offers the quintessential Hawaii experience. Sunny, warm weather and crystal blue waters will entice you to partake in a variety of surfside fun. Snorkel amongst a kaleidoscope of tropical marine life. Take a surfing lesson, a kayaking trip or head out to deeper waters for some deep-sea fishing. Sail overnight to Nawiliwili, Kauai.
Day Six: Nawiliwili, Kauai
Arrive in port by 10:00 am. Spend the next two days exploring this beautiful island. Named after the Wiliwili Trees, which once lined its picturesque harbor, this lovely port of Kauai is your gateway to what many believe to be Hawaii’s most beautiful island. On “The Garden Island,” nature is truly the star, from the dramatic mountains of Kikee to the cool rain forests of Haena. The tradition of the luau adds lively entertainment unique to Hawaii.
Day Seven: Nawiliwili, Kauai
Depart Nawiliwili, Kauai by 2:00 pm and cruise the ocean as you head back to Honolulu.
Day Eight: Honolulu, Oahu
Arrive back in Honolulu by 7:00 am. Transfer to the airport for your return flight home.
Your Package Includes:
- 7 Nights on ship accommodations
- All on-board meals served in the two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet, a variety of casual cafes, grills and on-the-go choices (specialty dining options available)
- Coffee Bar (regular coffee and pastries included, specialty coffees at nominal extra charge.)
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard (with the exception of dinner theater entertainment and character breakfast)
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Transfer from the hotel to the ship
- Government taxes, port expenses and fees
Price and itinerary are subject to change.
- Per person double occupancy from: 1,779.00 (Price varies on dates of travel and room choice) (Port charges and taxes not included)