Tour Length: 6 Days/5 Nights
From the wizarding world of Harry Porter, the magic of Magic Kingdom and the mystery of Space, this action-packed outing is sure to please all students! Have lunch with an astronaut, enjoy heart-pounding amusement rides and glide on top of the Orlando Everglades on an airboat!
- Arrive at the Orlando International Airport by mid-afternoon.
- Board your private, mini motor coach and travel to your Orlando hotel. Relax and unwind in the outdoor heated pool or play a few games in the game room.
- Enjoy a hearty dinner at the Golden Corral, located within walking distance of the hotel. Their unending buffet and grill offers an endless array of hot and cold selections. Make sure to save room for the amazing sweets served at the dessert station.
- Return to your hotel for the evening.
- After breakfast in the hotel, board the coach and travel a short distance to Universal Studios. Experience nail-biting excitement, pulse-quickening thrills and side-splitting comedy. Plunge into darkness on Revenge of the Mummy. See, hear and feel the action through the miracle of OgreVision on Shrek 4-D. Zap aliens to save the galaxy on the interactive ride, Men In Black Alien Attack and take your music for a ride on the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, the world’s most technologically advanced roller coaster where YOU pick the music.
- Have lunch on your own at one of the concession located in the park.
- Dinner is included via voucher, redeemable at several concessions within the park.
- After a fun-filled day and evening, board the coach and return to the hotel.
- After breakfast in the hotel, board the coach and set out to see the Florida wildlife onboard an airboat! Witness alligators, baby alligators, hawks, bald eagles, herons, pelicans, spoonbills, limpkins, snakes, wild pigs, deer, turtles, egrets and many more species of birds and gorgeous flora. Have your camera ready to capture pictures of the amazing wildlife in their own habitat!
- After zipping through the marshes of Orlando, get ready to spend the afternoon and evening at Universal Studios Island of Adventure! Around every corner awaits another once-in-a-lifetime thrill. Take an unforgettable journey through The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, get splash-happy with your favorite cartoon characters at Toon Lagoon and come face to face with the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park.
- Enjoy lunch on your own at a concession located in the park.
- Dinner is included via voucher, redeemable at several concessions located within the park.
- Board the coach and return to the hotel about 8:30 pm.
- After breakfast in the hotel, board your motor coach and travel to the most magical place in Orlando, Magic Kingdom. At this home of Tinker Bell, Mickey Mouse and Goofy, you can conquer mountains, cruise down an exotic jungle river, brave a ghostly mansion and take a ride on an indoor roller coaster! Celebrate with Disney characters as they parade through the park and catch the amazing fireworks extravaganza located at Cinderella’s Castle!
- Lunch is on your own at a concession in the park.
- Dinner is included via voucher redeemable at the park’s concessions.
- After dinner, board the coach and travel to Pirate’s Cove for a game of miniature golf. Legends of infamous pirates come to life as you enter the world of 18th century buccaneers, sunken ships, cascading waterfalls and dreaded pirate dungeons! ARRRRRR!
- Start your day with breakfast at the hotel, then board your motor coach and set out to discover the universe!
- Arrive at the Kennedy Space Center, the only place in the world where you can see the real space shuttle, Atlantis, touch a moon rock and get an up-close view of a real Saturn V moon rocket!
- Do you have questions that you would like to ask an astronaut? Well, you will have your chance when you have lunch with an astronaut!
- After lunch, board the coach and travel back to Orlando, destination SeaWorld.
- Ride the tallest, fastest, longest roller coaster in Orlando and spin, glide, skim and fly like a giant ray! Witness dolphins, Shamu, the Killer Whale, sharks and more!
- Return to the hotel to refresh before dinner.
- Your farewell dinner lets you step back in history with an evening at Medieval Times. Witness epic battles, jousting tournaments, knights and romance as you dine on a royal feast.
- Return to the hotel after dinner. There will be time for one last swim in the pool.
- After breakfast in the hotel, board your coach and transfer to the Orlando International Airport for your mid-morning flights home. Say good-bye to your tour manager and coach driver.
Your Package Includes:
- 5 Nights accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch with an astronaut at the Kennedy Space Center
- 5 Dinners
- Admission to Universal Studios with access to all rides and shows
- 2-Hour airboat ride
- Admission to Islands of Adventure with access to all rides and shows
- Admission to Magic Kingdom with access to all rides and shows
- Miniature golf at Pirate’s Cove
- Admission to the Kennedy Space Center
- Admission to SeaWorld with access to all rides and shows
- Ground transportation, including airport transfers, via private, mini motor coach
- Taxes and gratuities
Tour Length: 6 Days/5 Nights
Call for custom pricing.